What is it?
The SoundClip-2 is the first in our range of compact, stand-alone, high quality stereo audio players. It can be used to present audio through headphones via two 3.5mm audio jacks or 2 speakers via wired terminal.
- Inbuilt 3w dual channel Amp
- Supports 2 button inputs (not including volume controls)
- Easy to programme via MicroSD card and dip switches
- Simple lighting controller (on with content, off when silent)
- PIR compatible
- Piezo one piece button compatible
- Button activated or Looping
- Dedicated volume button input
- Delay timer between content activation
How Does it Work?
.mp3 or .wav files are stored on a MicroSD card (included) which is then inserted into the SC-2.
The SC-2 can be programmed to play up to 99 files in a number of ways;
- Looping play all
- Play all once upon button or PIR activation
- Next / Previous mode via 2 buttons
- 1 file activated on each buttons
The SC-2 can be activated via buttons or PIR (not included) and can be set to interruptible or non-interruptible mode (once a message begins playing it can or cannot be interrupted via another activation).
The Output Options (not included)
- Up to two handsets / headsets
- Up to two speakers
- Lighting – as standard lights will activate when content plays, and deactivate when content stops
How is it Fitted?
The device is incredibly easy to install due to its compact size and low weight. The efficient nature of the SC-2’s design and its two fixing wings means it can be installed securely into any suitable space.